1.20.2011

HIDE & SEEK

Last weekend I was unable to flee my domestic domain due to an intense two weeks at work. I do apologize that there hasn't been new event coverage to share with you. Also to be honest, I've been pretty disappointed with the lack of notable ensembles at recent events I have attended. The events I choose to cover have always been noted for being hot spots, adored by the trend setters and flavorful Phoenicians. Yet, I leave feeling unsatisfied and asking myself, "where did all the fashion go?"

The hunt is far from concluded. I have acknowledged the narrow party trail I heed and have decided I must voyage from Phoenix to broaden my quest. My calendar on the side is updated with forthcoming events in different cities and genres of nightlife culture. A new FASHION PLATE will be posted tonight! My commitment to inspire and motivate our generation to express their creativity fashionably will never dissolve. 



No comments: